Dog Walking Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Dog walking
Happy at Home Pet Sitting Service will:
- Walk only one customer's dog(s) at any time.
- Clean up after the customer's dog(s) and dispose properly of all waste.
- Hold current Dog Walking and Pet Sitting Insurance covering the customer's dog(s).
- Ensure customer's dog(s) are never left unattended in public places.
- Show care and respect for the public and the environment.
- Be courteous at all times to members of the public.
- Keep customer's dog(s) on a lead at ALL times.
- Ensure customer's dog(s) are transported in a safe and legal manner.
- Not use any form of corporal punishment on the customer's dog(s).
- Carry Identification when working and show upon request by a Person in Authority.